Thursday 29 October 2015

Training Schedule Update

As of now, the training schedule is still being updated.


  • Friendly match (HOME) with St. Gabriel have been shifted back to start at 1.15pm and ends at 5.15pm.


To my grimace, I still hear people mentioning that they do not know how to access the "page" section for the latest training schedule and their only means of finding out when will be the next training is by a picture taken from Whatsapp from "I DON"T KNOW SINCE WHEN" and by "DON'T KNOW WHO"!

Now, imagine my face like this


Please...... If you don't know, please ASK!

I really do not want any one of you to report one morning to school for badminton one day and realise that there is no training for that day. or worse still, training is in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment