Tuesday 31 May 2016

WKW (DAY 3) UPDATE

Boys

Team 1 VS Hua Yi
Result: Won

Next match: 31st May, Tuesday, 5pm
Opponent: Pending


Team 2 VS ?
Result: Lost

Out

Team 1 VS ?
Result: Lost

Out

Girls

Team 1 VS ?
Result: Lost

Out

*As of now, I don't have the necessary information for a complete update. I will update them asap.


This time, we made it to Day 3 of the challenge.

I wasn't able to attend the challenge for most of the days but I have heard some very positive feedback for the players who had participated in this year's challenge.

I hope all of you will continue to train hard during the June holidays because we will be arranging for a friendly match with another school (TBC) soon.

And lastly, I would like to share a quote with all of you on training.


No comments:

Post a Comment